Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Sepia Sunbonnet!

Hi Everyone

Its time for Mid Month Inspiration over at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog


The Theme for this fortnight is Bingo and here is the Bingo Board.  You can choose any 3 things in a line either across, down or diagonally and don't forget the Sentiment!


My Line is across the middle (Ribbon, Digi, Flowers)  Please come on over and play along with us there is still plenty of time!  
We are being sponsored this time by My Artistic Adventures who produce printable collage sheets.  Unfortunately I was unable to use one of their fabulous sheets as my Printer cannot cope with printing anything colour.  It's really old and I just end up with lines all over the image.  It copes nicely with black and white outlines so I am ok for Digi Stamps lol.

As our sponsor produces mostly vintage style sheets I decided to try and keep my card along the same lines so I went for a bit of Sepia Colouring.  The Image I used is from Bugaboo and is called  Fancy Sunbonnet - Christmas Stuff.  I coloured up a different version of this cutie a couple of weeks ago, I love these images.  I coloured the Image using ProMarkers and then cut her using a Spellbinders Grand Oval Die and layered her onto some Bazzill Fawn.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square Scallop and My Base/Frame Layer is Bazzill Basics Fawn.  The Patterned Paper is from Lili of the Valley's Krafty Christmas Paper Pad.  I added a Brown Grosgrain Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow. The sentiment is from Stampingallday.  I cut the Poinsettia's using Robert Addams Poinsettia Die.  To finish I added Pearl and Clear Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Use a Stamp Or Digi 
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes 
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes 
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes 
Allsorts Challenge - Ribbons and Bows 
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes Christmas or Winter 
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes 
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes 
Artistic Inspirations - Feminine 
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Christmas Activities 
Clear It Out Challenge - White + 1 Other Colour 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Ribbons and Pearls 
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas 
Pennny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Use 3 of Something (Poinsettias)
Moving Along With The Times - My Favourite Things (Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String!) 
Scrapping4funChallenges - Non Traditional Christmas Colors 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

29 comments:

  1. Wonderfully gorgeous card Lisa, love the way you have toned the colours and papers, perfect for us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa ... love the neutral color! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out and would love to have you apply for the design team. Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your monochrome cards, so elegant! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochrome and the pretty image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these sun bonnet images are adorable and you've colored her up beautifully Lisa!! I love how you've it monochromatic brown colors too!! So pretty!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the color and the cute image
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and the gorgeous image and a very different but super choice of colours.
    Thank you for entering our ribbons and bows challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brlliant Lisa! Love the sepia tone!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lisa - this card is so beautifully put together! I love that it is monochromatic in the wonderful vintage browns - that wonderful deep chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon is the perfect choice for the softer browns you have used! And I love the little tiny Poinsettias in the two shades of brown - what a great element to add to this design. Well done Lisa!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. Thank you for joining CYP Anything Goes challenge.

    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colouring and image. Great layering. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back ere again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out's White + One Color Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image. Love the colour scheme. Love the card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks so different given the sepia treatment. The image is a favourite of mine. Thsankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Back again with a different DT hat on! Thank you for joining in the Winter Activities challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute Lisa !! Love the monochromatic look of it. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! I love the unusual monochromatic colors you used on this card! I would of never thought about doing that!
    Thanks for playing along with our "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. I hope to see more of your work in the future challenges!
    Have a great day,
    Lisa
    SOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this Sepia look, great work. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped or digital image on your project Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous monochrome card love the cute image and poinsettias in the sepia colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. such an adorable card. Thank you for sharing with us at Create and Inspire challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Lisa I have been having a look through your amazing creations on your previous posts they are awesome especially the lady with all those wonderful pearls, of course I am also loving this little cutie the sepia colour is a big favourite of mine so are the Sunbonnet images I love, love, love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable image and card; thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute! Perfect for our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  29. super cute :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon