Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Green Geisha

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations


The theme for the next two weeks is Release The Glitter.  Please come and join in with us this fortnight and share your sparkly creations with us.

We have some fabulous sponsors for this challenge and one of them is A Day For Daisies.  The team were kindly given  a choice of images and I chose to work with this one (as my friend loves anything oriental).  She is called Green Lady and I colored her using ProMarkers.


  I added some dovecraft red glitter to the hat decorations and used a clear star gelly roll to add a glittery effect to the poppy centres.  (I am not very good with flowers but they look like poppies lol!)

I decided to make a book for my friend (who enters challenges).  This book has all the challenges that I follow each month.  It will save her having to look up.  I arranged them in order of weekly, fortnightly etc and per day.  Hope that makes sense!!  She now has a complete list to check through and also to add to.  To make the book I used white board.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Green Shade and the Patterned Paper is from Dovecraft. I used some silver hinged rings to keep the book together. I added some red paper flowers and some red beaded strands.  I decided to call it The Challenge Bible lol!  I popped on a Silver "C" Charm as her name begins with this and to finish added some Black and Red Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this book with me.  I do love making these books as they have so many uses!!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image papers and flowers
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. /this is a stunning card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this!!! Thanks for joining us at Create And Inspire.

    hugs
    Claudia
    Dt Create And Inspire
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card thank you for playing along with us at I love Pro Markers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and what a useful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous front you've made for this little book. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon