Pages

Monday 18 July 2016

Snuggly Coat

Hi Everyone

I know I shouldn't be complaining but it's too hot for me!!  I don't mind the heat but this is just muggy and I hate it!

So back to cooler thoughts and I have another Christmas Card to share with you.  This time it's a Tilda!  The Image is called Tilda in Winter Coat and I stamped her using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and coloured her with ProMarkers.  I added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to her coat and the Snowflakes.  This card is a CAS Style.  The Card Size is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Pink Shade.  I have added a tiny Pearl Bow and some Pearl Gems but that is it.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



I hope you like my Tilda card.  Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

12 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 290 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, this is a beautiful card - such a gorgeous CAS design and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet stamp. I love all of the sparkle and the embellishments you chose.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girl is ready for a fun play in the snow. A very nice holiday card. Thank You for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card beautiful colours and love the sparkle !

    Thanks for joinng us at Christmas Sparkles this month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Snowflakes" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty little card, Lisa - I love the extra bit of sparkle on her 'snuggly coat'. Thanx for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers for our 'CAS' challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Christmas CAS card Lisa!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon