Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Black and White Sketchy!

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge today at Creative Sketchy Girls.  


We have some great sponsors again fantastic sponsors again this month.  I got to work with an image called Silent Film A from A Day For Daisies I coloured this with ProMarkers.


As this is a sketch challenge the theme is a brand new sketch.  Here is my DT card alongside the sketch pattern so that you can see what I did with it.

   
 

I cannot for some reason get these two photo's in line Blogger is just not having any of it lol!  But I hope you can see.

My DT Card is a 6" Square and I cut the Image out using Spellbinders Oval Dies.  I have used Film Strip Die Cuts and out the image over the top.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Passion for ProMarkers - For The Boys 
The Crafty Addicts - Use Die Cuts 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me. Please come on over and join in with the challenge.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.





7 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card design
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card, love those film strips. Thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lisa. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP for this week's 'for the boys' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Lisa
    Thanks for joining my challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project (DT)http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon