Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Fiery Dragon

Hi Everyone

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Dark 'n' Daring Challenges.  The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as it's a Dark/Sexy Creation.


We have two fabulous sponsors and I was lucky enough to make a card using one of each of their images!  This is the first one.

The image is called Gothic Angel Dragon Wings and is from ElvenstarArt.  I coloured the image using ProMarkers.


For my DT card I used a 6" Square Card Blank and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Navy Blue.  I created a background which I was hoping to look like fire (that was the idea anyway lol!) using Brushos.  The Sentiment is from Circa Designs and I stamped this using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa. Love your stamp and coloring. Thanks for entering the weird/quirky challenge at Left of Center. This design really fits the challenge. Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and your coloring of it! Love the colors and the card is really awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background does indeed look "warming". Thanks for sharing it with Dream At Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC..Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Crafters. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background for this image! Thanks for joining us at Delicous Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, she is very cool! Love the image and awesome color. Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great ferocious creature for our challenge!! So gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at the Delicious Doodles "All Creatures Great & Small Challenge" this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous image with a awesome background, love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness August challenge, I hope to see you back in September.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon