Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Fifi's Notes

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage 


The theme for the next fortnight is Things with Wings.  Please come on over and play along with us.  We have some fabulous sponsors for this challenge so that means great prizes!

I got to work with an image from Ppinkdollsart called Fifi and I coloured her with ProMarkers.


For my DT Inspiration Project I made a notebook for a friend who is a huge fan of these images.

I cut the covers in 2mm Board and covered them with a Bazzill Basics Romance Shade and the patterned card is from my stash.  To the front cover I added some Pearl Trim.  I used Memory Box Dies to cut the butterfly and a Memory Box Alphabet Die to cut the "NOTES"  I added a silver friend heart charm to the top hinge.  There are 20 Lined Pages inside.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this notebook with me.  I love making these books!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa, your notebook cover is so sweet and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boot Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Wonderful notebook.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa.… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely notebook. Great colouring of a lovely cute image… Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again next time.
    [Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lisa thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Good Luck with your entry
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift and a really cute project :-)
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Such an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great notebook and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable notebook, such pretty colours. Thanks for taking part in Alphabet Challenges, hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is so sweet. Thanks for playing along at Fantasy Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon