Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Posies Girl Album

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


 The theme for the next fortnight is Anything Goes.  Please come on over and join in with us.  We have two great sponsors so that means great prizes!

One of our sponsors is Lemon Shortbread and I chose to work with one of their images called Posies Girl and I coloured her with ProMarkers.


For my DT inspiration I made an album.  The size of this is a 6" Square and it has 15 blank acid free pages in it so that it can be used for photo's etc.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Purple Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from Hunkydory.  I cut around the image using an oval frame die from Wild Rose Studio.  I added some paper roses, a satin bow, a silver daisy charm and finished with purple pearl gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this with me today.  Would be great if you would join in the challenge with us!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card love the colour Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album Lisa I love not only that gorgeous image but the wonderful colours and design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous album cover Lisa love the beautifully coloured image and P paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW This is just super gorgeous, great design and image. Love the colours. Nice work.
    Thank you for supporting our challenge over here at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your album Lisa, love the image and those purples....TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable album cover. So glad you could join us this week at TTPH. Hope to see you again next time. Good Luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us on TTPH mono challenge. Hope you’ll join us again.

    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon