Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Irish Dance Records

Hi Everyone

I have two books to share with you today.  
I was asked by a friend who has two daughters that both do Irish Dancing to make them a record book each.  They both do extremely well in competitions and she wants to keep a record of their wins etc and add photos to it so that they have something to keep when they are older.
I found the Irish Dancer image at The Stamping Boutique and she is called St Patrick's Day Audrey.  My friend sent me a photo of her daugter's in their costumes so that I could base the colours on it as I didn't have a clue lol!  I coloured them using ProMarkers.
 These books are both A5 in size and cut from 2mm board.  They have acid free white blank pages in them for adding all the info!
 I covered the covers with a Forest Green Card.  The Patterned Paper on the first book is from the Back to Nature Paper Pad and the spotty paper on the second book is from Scrap and Craft.  I printed the titles out on the PC.  I cut 4 leaf clovers using my Bebunni Die and added an Irish Dancer Charm to the top hinge. The second book has some green trim on it and clear green gems.  The first one I finished off with clear green flower gems.
I would like to enter this books into the following Challenges 
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Music 
 Simply Create Too - Fall Colours
 Fab n Funky Challenges - Fall Colours

 

I would like to enter this book into the following Challenges


Thank you for sharing these books with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I would love to hear from you.  Hope to see you again soon.


10 comments:

  1. Great books. Love them both.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful record book for your friends little dancer. I'm sure it will be treasured. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely, a great idea and so original - thank you so much for joining in with out challenge at Fab'n'funky this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creation, thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers. Good luck, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week in our ATG challenge. good luck in the draw. Aunty sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. these books are fab! great gift ideas. thank you for sharing with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project! Thank you for playing along at the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Lest's Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon