Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

With Love to my Boy!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage 


The theme for the next two weeks is Anything Goes and we have two fabulous sponsors.  Please come on over and join in with us.

One of the sponsors is Crafty Sentiments Designs 


I chose to work with this cute little bear image called With Love and I have coloured him up using ProMarkers.  I made this card for my youngest Son who is turning 5 in April. 

I followed a sketch from the Creative Sketchy Girls.  












The Card Blank is a 7" Square and the spotty papers are from Scrap and Craft.  The Star Paper is from my stash.  I cut the image out using a Go Kreate Circle Die and layered this onto a scalloped circle which I cut using a Spellbinders Die.  All the words I cut using Robert Addams Dies.  I popped n a number 5 white peel off to the top balloon and then finished by adding some Polka Dot Buttons.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me, i do hope that you can come on over and play along with us at Creative Craft Cottage this fortnight.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love all the layers. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, this looks great.Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design. Great image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is so sweet, what an adorable card. Thanks for sharing it with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute image and great choice of papers - I'm sure your son will love this card! Thank you for joining us at Passion for promarkers this time, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon,
    Love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such super sweet card. Lovely cute image and great colours to that. Lovely. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutslmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely sweet card!
    Thanks for playing with our sketch-challenge!
    Nancy
    DT CSG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet card, love your choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card..love the layers and the image is so adorable...Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon