Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

CCC Sketch

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations and we are doing something never done before at this blog and giving you a sketch to work with.


For this we have two great sponsors.  One of them is Doctor Dig House of Stamps and I chose to work with this image called Flossie Bumblethorpe and I have coloured her using Copics 


This image is just perfect for a Birthday card for My Husband's Aunt later in the year.

Here is the sketch that we are asking you to follow


I do hope that you will come on over and play along with us

My Card is a 7" Scalloped Square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  I added a Blue trim and used a Marianne Craftables Die to cut and layer the flowers.  To finish I added Blue Pearl Gems.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Super colouring, and love how you've worked with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the lady! So funny!

    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT Scrapping4funChallenges
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card. The lady on this really did make me giggle, love the colours.
    Thank you for joining in at Scrapping4FunChallenges. Good Luck xx
    Kelly (DT Scrapping4FunChallenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! Fantastic coloring. Thanks for submitting with Scrapping4Fun- Vicki DT- http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Definitely made me smile!


    Thanks for sharing with Scrapping4Fun Challenges!

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, loving the image. Great colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey?
    Beautiful work, wonderful colors, and digi sensational.
    Thank you for taking the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon