Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

For The Boys!

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Daisy Chain Challenges 



The theme for this month is Anything Goes.  Easy Peasy for everyone! 

For my DT card I used this image called Soccer Player from KennyK Stamps and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.

The Card size is a 6" square and the Football paper is from Buzzcraft.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and is hand stamped.  I added a football die cut to finish.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. A great card for a young footie fan! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that image!!! And your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is brilliant, a perfect choice for our challenge. Good luck. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon