Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

Happy 60th with Chloe

Hi Everyone

I have a card to share today with you that I made for my Friends children to give to the Nan for her 60th Birthday.

The image is from Pink Gem Designs and is called Chloe with Daisy.  I have coloured her using Copics.

The Card is a 7" Scalloped Square and the patterned paper is from WRS.  I cut and layered the image using a Spellbinders Grand Oval Die.  The sentiment was typed before I printed the image.  Lubie is the word for Nan in another language apparently and that's what they call her.  I added paper flowers, a Satin Bow and finished with Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet creation! You've colored your image perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon