Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Lucky Me with Butterfly Kisses!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share this card with you that I made with one of the images that I was lucky enough to have won over at the Conie Fong Facebook Group  There are two versions of this image, this one which is called Butterfly Kisses and there is a version with a cake too called Butterfly Wishes.  I was lucky enough to have won both versions in a game!

I have coloured her with copics and added a touch of sparkle to the edging on her dress using a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen (this doesn't show up very well in the photo) and then mounted her onto a 7" Square Scalloped Card.  I added some Pearl Flower Gems but have kept this CAS as I wanted to show off the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  I had a great time colouring up this beautiful girl.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...stunning image and beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing t with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love how you colored the beautiful image!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW This is just absolutely brilliant colouring and fabulously gorgeous image. Beautiful work. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and beautifully coloured. Great song choice too.
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon