Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

May new Releases

Hi Everyone

Its that time of the month when Fabrika Fantasy release 5 new Images into their store.

This is one of them called Betta Fish Crowntail and I have coloured this using ProMarkers

The Card is a 6" Square and the patterned paper is from Crafter's Companion.  I typed the nursery rhyme under the image before I printed.  I added some Clear Dew Drops that I thought looked like bubbles lol!

There are four other fabulous new releases and you can find them by either visiting the STORE or pop on over and see them in the Fabrika Fantasy Facebook Group

There is an Anything Goes Challenge going on over in the Facebook Group and also a Monochrome themed challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 
Fab n Funky -Kids and Teenager Birthday 
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with Animals 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. The card and the colouring looks very beautiful! And wonderful idea for the verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-))) this is a cute card!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon