Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Miss Whippet

Hi Everyone

I would like to share this card with you.  I was asked by a friend to make a Saucy Card for her Husband.  Well I like that task because it gives me a good reason to play with Slinky Images.  This one is called Whippet and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.

The Card is a 6" Square and the patterned paper is from my stash.  The sentiments are hand stamped and are both from Stampingallday.

I know these images are not to everyone's taste but I had fun colouring this and it's good to do something a bit different every now and then lol.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Fun Card!! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenge!!
    Melissa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saucy it is too, what a fun card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and saucy :o) I bet your friend's husband loved his card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon