Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

Monochrome Criss Cross Card

Hi Everyone

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage 


The theme for the next two weeks is a DT favourite Three of a Kind.  Basically you need to include three of something in your creation.  I included three butterfly die cuts in mine and three Pearl Flower Gems on the tag.

We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge.  Bugaboo Stamps are the sponsor and the image I chose to work with is called Dandelion Butterflies

For my DT inspiration I made a Criss Cross Card.  I haven't made one of these for a while but I love making these with their little pull out tags.  I made this one 6" Square and the patterned paper is from Trimcraft.  I decorated the edges with Black Lace and cut the butterflies using a Memory Box Die.  To cut and layer the image I used a Go Kreate Circle Die and a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die.  The Tag is cut using a Tonic Die.  I used a Polka Dot Gross Grain Ribbon, added a Black Satin bow then the Three Black Pearl Flower Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at dragonfly as well as sheepski. Hugs Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card the moon theme is really perfect for this image....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochrome card! Great design and love the butterflies! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful monochrome card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week and the monthly Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Beautiful card- this just looks regal. Thanks for submitting with Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card. One of my favorite color combos. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful monochrome card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome thanks for joining us over at Stinkin Inkers Challenge.

    Tammi dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful folded card Lisa, love the pretty tag and dies. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of Black and White combo. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so, so beautiful! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)
    Sorry I am late with my comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and tag, love the image and the black and white combo! Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. We hope to see you again.
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it's so chic !! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the SheepSki Design challenge!! Hope you'll join again!!
    Melissa
    SheepSki DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty design. Thanks for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers Challenges! - Patti (Stinkin' Inkers Challenges DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, loving the effect.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card ... love all the layers.
    Thanks for sharing at Stinkin' Inkers
    Dawn @ Stinkin' Inkiners DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon