Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Monochrome Mouse

Hi Everyone

It is the first day of the month so that means a new challenge starts over at Fabrika Fantasy.

The theme for this month is Monochrome.  My Favourite theme ever!  Please come on over and join in with us.

For my DT card I chose to work with Happy Mouse and I coloured him using Copics and cut him out using a WRS Die.

The Patterned Paper is from my stash and I hand stamped the sentiment which is from Stampingallday.  I added a Black Satin Ribbon and Bow, Black Paper Roses and finished with White Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you playing along with us over on the challenge blog and indulging my favourite theme!  See you soon.

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and happy monochrome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great design. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again. :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous monochrome card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter for our Birthday Card Challenge, good luck! Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully done. I like the layout and the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful make.. very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon