Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Pregnancy Good Luck Wishes

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Special Occasions.  So please come on over and share your projects with us!

For my DT card I have made a Good Luck card for my Son's teacher who is leaving to have a baby soon.

I used this image from Pink Gem Designs called Yummy Mummy Emma and I coloured her using Copics.

The Card blank is a 7" square and the patterned papers are from a Back to Basics Paper Pack and Scrap and Craft.  I have cut a Banner die using a Joy die and added Peel Off letters ad punched hearts to decorate it.  The flowers I have cut using a Marianne Craftables Die and a leaf die.  I added a Lilac Grosgrain ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow.  To finish I added Pearl Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colour combo Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card that image is fantastic. The teacher is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...I love the stamp you used and the way you colored it. Very pretty!
    Thanx for joining us at Paradise of Stamps, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love the colours and details
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely, such a sweet image and loving your layout.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring! I love that sentiment and image! I need one of these banner dies! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfull card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful. Lovely image and colors.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely Card! Thanks for showing it for the fairytale-challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and great colouring. Thanks for sharing at Love to Craft. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon