Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Purple Blooms

Hi Everyone

I would like to share this card with you today
This image I coloured with Copics is called May Blooms and she is the freebie image for the Progressive Challenge at the Simply Betty Facebook Group

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches The patterned paper is from a Back to Basics Paper Pack, I added Paper Flowers and Pearl Gems.  I used the sentiment in the inside of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges







Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Lisa! Great coloring and design with this sweet image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love color you choose. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon