Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

R is for Ryan

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge 




The theme for the next fortnight is chosen by me lol and it's For the Men/Boys.  With Father's day around the corner I figured this would be a good theme for this time of year.

I decided to make my youngest son a Letter R.  I bought the letter from Ebay and used Ranger Blue Ink to cover it.  The Image I chose to work with is called Terry Dinosaur and I have coloured him using Copics.  I decorated the blank bits of the "R" with some Candy to take off the plainess of it.  I really enjoyed playing with this, it's good to something different every once in a while lol.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this with me.  I hope you can come on over and join in the challenge.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


3 comments:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon