Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

Spring Hedgy

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge 


The theme for the next fortnight is Spring Fever.  This theme is very open ended and can be interpreted in many different ways.  Whenever I think of spring I think window boxes full of flowers and Garden Centres bursting with colour.  The bursting of colour was what I was thinking of when I chose this gorgeous image.  This image is called Hedgy with Wheelbarrow and I have coloured it using Copics.  I was asked to make a special 65th Birthday card by a friend for her Mum and this was the perfect opportunity.

The card is a 7" Scalloped Square and the Patterned Papers are from LOTV.  I used a Go Kreate Circle Die to cut the image and layered this onto a Scalloped Circle which I cut using a Spellbinders Die.  I added a Grosgrain Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop as I seem to have misplaced my Mum stamp.  Very annoying when you go to get it and its not with all your others lol!  The 65 Today was also typed up on the laptop.  I popped on some Paper Flowers and added Pearl Gems to the centres.  I finished with Blue Flower Pearl Gems.

I think this is the first time I have coloured up a Hedgehog but these are so cute it won't be my last.

To see the full Hedgy range in the store click HERE

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa and I love the flowers they really look fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, your paper and embellishments go perfectly with the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Stinking Inkers Challnege Blog.

    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very pretty card. I love the colors and all the flowers in the background is perfect for that adorable hedgehog and his wheelbarrow of flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, I adore this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card :D I love the mix of bright and happy colours you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfull creation - Beata DT star Stampz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon