Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Tears of a Clown

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


The theme for the next fortnight is Use Pearls.  We all love these so come on over and join in with us for this challenge.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Rick St Dennis 


The DT were kindly given a choice of image to work with.  I chose Pierrot - To Kiss a Rose which I coloured using ProMarkers.  This image reminded me of my childhood (So long ago now lol!)  I used to collect China Clowns and the Pierrot's were my favourite.

I find with all Rick's Images that I like to keep the card CAS style as the Image always needs to be the focal point.  I decided to add a few border layers to help it stand out and then added the Black Pearl Flower Gems to finish

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges





 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.



5 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS design. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you coloured your image. simply beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for sharing your fabulous CAS card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon