Tuesday, 3 October 2017

Autumn Patti

Hi Everyone

Its Tuesday so It's my day of the week to post on the Digi Doodle Studios Inspiration Blog 

For my card this week I have used the recently released Image called Patti's Pumpkin Patch and I have coloured her with Copics
 
The Card Blank is a 6" Scalloped Square and the Patterned Paper is from Tilly Daydream Paper Pack by DoCrafts.

I cut and layered the image using a Spellbinders Grand Oval Die.  The Green Swirls are cut from a Tattered Lace die and the Pumpkins I cut using a Cottage Cutz Die.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I added a Satin Bow and finished with Green Pearl Gems




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Lisa! I love the autumnal colours and her hair looks amazing!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute and happy image - great card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, loving the colouring of the little girl. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon