Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Autumn Ella & ChiChi

Hi Everyone

Its is Tuesday which means it is my day of the week to share an inspirational project with you for Digi Doodle Studios inspirational blog

This week I am using Ella & ChiChi and I have coloured her up in Autumnal Colours.  I do love Orange but don't use it very often.  I have coloured her using Copics
  
The Card Blank is a 6" Square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  I layered this onto Orange and Black Bazzill.  I cut the image using a Wild Rose Studio Decorative Oval Die. I added an Orange Satin Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow, popped on some Paper Flowers and Pearl Gems to finish

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute love the image and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon