Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

White on White Ornament Christmas Tree

Hi There

As you may know from previous posts I love the effect of White on White so today I would like to share my latest White Creation with you. The main feature is a Die Cut from Cheery Lynn called Ornament Christmas Tree.  I have used a 7" Square Card Blank and layered White Embossed Swiss Dots card onto it.  I used a Darice Snowflake Embossing Folder for the next layer which I mounted onto plain white card to separate from the dots and then layered the tree onto another layer of Swiss Dots White Card.  (Hope that made sense!!)  I have also used Crafts Too Holly Border Die, Robert Addams Poinsettia die (I used a Papermania Punch for the centres which I punched in white Glitter Paper) and the Merry Christmas is also a Robert Addams Word Die.  I added a White Bow to the base of the tree and finished by adding Pearl Gems to some of the Snowflakes and also to decorate the Corners where the Tree is.






 Thank you for sharing this latest Card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Thanks for visiting, hope you can come back again soon.







8 comments:

  1. Love wow cards and this is so pretty and elegant, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy looking card Lisa the embossing and die cuts look fantastic, the pearls add a wonderful touch, superb design work, excellent make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and love the pearls and the scene-very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely classy card, I love white on white! Thank you for sharing with creative fingers & good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful thank you so much for joining us at sister act this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card :-) the embossing and die cutting are fabulous, lovely design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful White on White card, so very pretty with the enbossing and your die cuts.
    Thanks for joining the 'White on White' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant all white design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon