Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Colouring Contest!

Hi Everyone

Hope you are ok tonight.  I have had a somewhat busy day but I had to tell you about the New Facebook Group that Fabrika Fantasy have just started.


Come on over and join in with the Winter Colouring Competition this month and you can get a Pirate Parrot Digi free too!

You will also find all their other fabulous digis in the store.

I am so excited about this group it will be a lot of fun so come and request to join.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this, Lisa! We invite everyone to join!
    FabrikaFantasy.com - Digi Stamps and more
    Facebook Group - Join for fun contests and free digis

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon