Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Criss Cross Cart

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage.  The theme for the next fortnight is Tag You're It.  Would be great to see you over at the challenge blog playing along with us.


We have some fabulous sponsors for this challenge and I got to work with an image called Spring Cart from Robyn's Fetish which I coloured using ProMarkers.

For my DT Inspiration I made a Criss Cross Card for my Mother-In-Laws Birthday.  I used a tutorial template I found on the Internet and used a Martha Stewart Border Punch for the arch border decoration.  The Black Base card is a Bazzill Basics and the Pink Card is an embossed card.  I Cut the Tag using my Tonic Die and tied a Satin Ribbon on it.  The Sentiment and Verse are both from Stampingallday and I stamped them using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  I added an Organza Black Polka Dot Ribbon and finished by adding Black Pearl Gems.





Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Gorgous card/tag. Nice colours, love it.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFABULOUS CRISS-CROSS CARD LOVE THE EMBOSSING Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Birthday card for your Mother-in-law! I am sure she will treasure it! Love the embossed pink paper, your tag is gorgeous and love that polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love the design and the flower basket is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered if this would happen I am back again to thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 25 theme Use a Digi or a stamp. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great criss cross card -love the embossing and tags----Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon