Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Earth Fairy

Hi Everyone

There have been several new releases at Fabrika Fantasy over the last couple of weeks.  This is the latest one and she is called Earth Fairy.  She was a pleasure to colour and I have another idea brewing for when I colour her up again.


You will find her and all the other gorgeous images in the Store.

Also we have a new Facebook Group open where you can come and enter monthly contests using these wonderful images.  At the moment the theme is Winter is Everywhere.  It would be lovely to see what wintry creations you can make using Fabrika Fantasy Images.  Click HERE to come and join the group.

Now onto my card.  For this I used a 6" Square Card Blank and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics.  The Pink Mottled Paper is from Scrap and Craft.  I used a Spellbinders Flourish Die to cut the Green flourishes and added a Pink Doily.  I decorated the flourishes with Paper Flowers and to finish added some Heart Gems and Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa! I love the Earth Fairy and you colored her perfectly! Love the soft pink on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lisa! This rosy design and colours are so beautiful and delicate! She looks like a Spring Earth Fairy in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, perfect embellishing and lovely colouring . Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card in gentle colours. A lovely fairy to enter our Things with Wings challenge over at MAWTT. Thanks for joining us. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lisa thank you for joining us on this fortnight's challenge over on Morgans Art World Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    MAW CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa love that image she is a beauty, I really like the fabulous soft colours you have used a very pretty make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your soft colouring on the fairy and the pastel colour palette.Such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the soft colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, great colors and the hearts are pretty too. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image and love your pretty pastels. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww so cute. Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully image and love the soft pastel colouring---Thank you for Joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon