Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Favourite Colours at CCC

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations.  The theme for the next fortnight is Use Your Favourite Colour Combo.  Would be great if you would come on over and join in with us.

We have the fabulous Aurora Wings sponsoring this challenge.  To be in with a chance of winning the prize come on over and link up with your favourite colours with us.


The DT were kindly given some image to work with.  I chose to work with Ballerina Kitty 3 and as you will know if you are a regular to my blog I love colouring in Black and White (among others!) so I went with this.  I coloured the image using ProMarkers and added Diamond Sparkles Angel Whispers Glitter to it.  I used glimmer chalk to add grey around the image to take off some of the white background.  The card shape I cut using Spellbinders Grand Dahlia Die from a Bazzill Basics Card.  The Patterned Paper is from Dovecraft Back to Basics Paper Pack.  I added a Black Satin Bow and Black Pearl Gems.  




Thank you for stopping by today to share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I would love you to become a follower and be kept up to date with all I create.  Hope to see you again soon.


9 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card! The image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, Lisa - love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, using black and glitter really makes it pop. Love the card shape. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge atPenny's Paper `Crafty. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again!

    Gorgeous card -

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge too.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Use your favourite colour or embellishment" challenge over at Penny’s.
    Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love, Love so pretty.

    hugs
    Tammi
    CCC Digi Creations DT sister

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon