Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Lace & Pearls Christmas

Hi Everyone

It's time for the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage.  The Theme for the next fortnight is Lace and/or Pearls.  We have some great sponsors and the DT have made som fabulous Inspiration Cards for you so come on over and take a look and link up with us.


For My DT Inspiration Card I have used an Image from one of our sponsors.  Its called I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas and its from Doctor Digi House of Stamps


I coloured the Image using ProMarkers.  My Base/Frame Layers are Bazzill Basics and the Patterned Paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I popped the lace on a Red Glitter Card to make it stand out a bit.  The Sentiment is from Stampingallday and I stamped this using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  To finish I added some Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the black lace Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "Wide Christmas" card! That is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is an amazing card the image is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image- the lace and pearls are all you really need to make this a cute and funny card.Love the colour combo. Thanks for playing at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa. Such a beautiful card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Lisa when I first saw that image I just burst out laughing, she is fantastic, brilliant colouring and great card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image for a fun Christmas card - and coloured beautifully! Thanks for playing our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Lisa! Love your coloring of this fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me giggle, it's a super fun card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon