Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

Looking Good!

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations.  


The theme for the next fortnight is Anything Goes.  That's a nice easy one so please come on over and join in with us.  We have two sponsors for this challenge.  I got to work with an Image called  Bettie Bow from Digistamps4Joy.  Thank you to them and Pink Gem Designs for their sponsorship of this challenge.


For my DT Inspiration card I coloured the Image using ProMarkers and added a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to the Bow's to make them Sparkle.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Black Bird Shade and the Pink Polka Dot Paper is from my Stash.  My X-Cut Corner punch rounded the corners.   I used a Tattered Lace Flourish Die and cut this in the BlackBird and then decorated it up using Pink Faceted Gem Hearts.  The Sentiment is from Stampingallday and as usual for me was stamped up using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  I actually bought several sentiments as I wasn't sure what to use with this image.  I found that I had ideas coming out of my ears with this one so I might well use it again at a later date so watch this space!  To finish I added some Pearl Gems and a Pink Satin Bow.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  We would love to see you over at the challenge blog so please come on over and play along with us.  Please also leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Great card.. thank you so much for sharing it with us!!
    Be sure to visit my blog too!
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa, A beautiful project and image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love the die cuts and the little gems.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I love all the bling. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lisa! Love how you colored that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card. Funny image and lovely die cut.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little card. Great use of diecuts, too! Thank you for joining our challenge this time at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super great card. I love those sparkly bows! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon