Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Mother's Day with Little Elf Kia

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges.  The theme for the next fortnight is Mother's Day/Female.  It would be great if you would come on over and join in with us, we would love to see your girly creations.


For my DT inspiration card I used an image from Aurora Wings called Little Elf Kia.  I have had this image for a very long time but always put off colouring it as I have seen it coloured up by some wonderful crafters and I didn't think I would be able to do it justice.  Anyway I have had a go and I am pleased with how she turned out.  I coloured her using ProMarkers.

My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics and the Spotty Paper is from Galeria Papieru's Sprinkle Pastel Paper Pad.  The sentiment I stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and is from Stampingallday.  The die cuts are a Memory Box Whimsical Circle and I added some Paper Flowers.  To finish I popped Pearl Gems in the Flower Centres and added a Pink Satin Bow.  I hope my Mum likes it, I think she will!




Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and card design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa, great colouring and perfect layout, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image the coloring is top notch ......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa! I love the sweet image and you colored her perfectly! The soft pastels colors are perfect for a Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the way your colored her up.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've coloured her beautifully Something (as you know) I don't do - maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card the image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lisa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunningly gorgeous. Beautiful colours and love how you have coloured your magical image. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Mother day card, such an sweet image and coloured beautifully. Love the flowers and pretty backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Crafty Friends. We would love to see you again and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a beautiful card Lisa that image is my all time favourite, in fact I have two cards that I made with her framed and hung on my wall, I love the soft colours you have used truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, I have this image too...love you sweet colours choice, thanks for joining our girly challenge at crafty friends, good luck and please come back soon, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so pretty Lisa, love the pastel tones!Thanks for joining in my Lucious Locks Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Shelly's 'luscious locks' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow stunning Lisa! Fantastic image and coloured so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous lisa.really pretty image and your soft colours are beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us in our Lucious Locks chhalenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at ILovePromarkers.
    Lyn- DT
    http://craftylynsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Lisa! Thanks for playing our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. what an absolutely precious card! love the dies you used to accent the sides.

    Thank you for joining our 'Use a Stamp or Digi' Challenge at Crafts Galore Encore! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon