Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

So Foxy!

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all ok.  It's very cold and frosty here today!  I am sharing with you a card I have made using one of the Recent New Releases at Fabrika Fantasy.



This Image is called Cute Fox Cub  and you can find this one and all the other fabulous images in the store here.

I made a Male Birthday Card using this image.  I coloured it with ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Baase/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Blue.  The Gingham Card is from my stash and the Plainer Paper is from LOTV.   I cut  the Stars from the Gingham too using Memory Box Precious Stars Die.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and I used a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad to stamp it up.  To finish I added Blue Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for stopping by today and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

15 comments:

  1. Very nice birthday card! We are sure that the person who receives this card will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image for a winter birthday. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillinat card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet image and the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous image and lovely card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and a cute image..thank you for sharing it with us at Sparkles Monthly hope to see you next time..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so sweet! Love the gorgeous image and fabulous card design. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Male Birthday' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card. Lovely digi. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Scrapping 4 Fun.
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Lisa love the image thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx :)
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa what a cute, adorable creation full of so much delight, fab image and lovely card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and super cute digi. Love the pearls and little stars!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon