Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Wedded Bliss!

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges 


The theme for the next fortnight is Valentine/Love.  It would be lovely if you would come over and join in with us and also check out what the Talented Team have made.

I am sharing my card that I have made for a friend that is getting married this month.  It fit this theme perfectly! 

The Image is called Morris and Mildred and is from Doctor Digis House of Stanps.  I coloured it using ProMarkers and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to her Tiara.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square and I layered Bazzill Navy Card into Silver Mirror Card for my Frame Layers.  The Patterned Card is from Hunkydory.  Both Sentiments are from Hunkydory Clearly Stamps. I used a Memory Box Loveland Corner Die and the hearts that get cut out I have dotted around the card.  I added a Blue Paper Rose and a Satin Navy Bow.  I finished by adding Blue Pearl Gems. 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - Punches and/or Dies 
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner - Love is in the Air 
My Time To Craft - Love is all Around 
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Love is in the Air 
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes 
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - All You Need Is Love and Pearls 
Crafty Boots - Love is in the Air 
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes 
Whoopsi Daisy - Hand Coloured Image and Love 
I Love ProMarkers Challenge - Anything Goes 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Sweetheart 
Crafting By Designs - February Anything Goes 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes 
Crafty Creations - Hearts 
Creative Moments - Romance/Love 
Crafting For All Seasons - Love Is In The Air 



Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me.  I hope you can join in with us this fortnight.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

22 comments:

  1. Fun image Lisa, great card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous image and great layout Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image, love the monochromatic look to it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Wedding card! I love the MB Loveland corner die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I like it it is blue This image is a hoot ,,,,,Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Wedding Card, I love the sense of humour in the image and your lovely romantic design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image does make me laugh... their expressions are priceless. I love your colours and layout :) Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa this is a fantastic card the image is such fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant what a great fun card Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs challenge love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me smile and it sounds like the happy couple will love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Love all your beautiful die cuts and embellishments.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL oh Lisa what a fabulous, fun image they make a great couple, lol, the colours and papers are lush
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great image and design! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner's Love Is In The Air Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 122 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely image and colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fun image. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card and i really love your coloring, awesome!
    Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just love this card reminds me of hubby and myself lol. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner challenge. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon