Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Happy Anything with Pearls

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 


The theme for the month of August is Happy Anything with Pearls.

For my DT Card I have used an image from ArtiDoodles called Angelique and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.

The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Piglet Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I added some thin satin ribbon and hand tied a multi loop bow.  The sentiment was a freebie on the front of a craft magazine some time ago and I hand stamped this using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  I have added some snowflake pearl gems to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas card. I like the little metal snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 292 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and very pink :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon