Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Birthday Unicorn

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges 


The theme for the next two weeks in Anything Goes.  We would love it if you would come on over to the blog and join in with us.  Also take a look at the fabulous projects the wonderful ladies on the DT have made for your inspiration.

For my DT card I have made my Daughter's Birthday Card.  I am way in advance as her Birthday is not until December.  (it's my eldest Son's before hers in October and haven't even thought about his yet lol!!)

I was lucky enough to win this image from The Paper Shelter.  It is called My Unicorn.  I coloured it with ProMarkers and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Blackbird Shade.  The Patterned Papers are from Scrap and Craft.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I added some Paper Flowers, a Bright Pink Satin Bow, a flower button and some Pearl Gems to finish.  




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card loving the pink Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lisa, image is so cute and great colour matching, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Birthday card for your daughter! I love the pink hair and that sweet unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely and I'm sur your daughter will love it I love the funky hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course the unicorn should have matching pink hair Well done ......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pretty pinks in this card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashing card, great use of the image and lovely colours to your card too. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon