Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Flowers and Curls Sketch

Hi Everyone

If you haven't already please come on over and join in with our monthly sketch challenge at Creative Sketchy Girls 


Today is the start of a new challenge and that means a great new layout for you to play along with.  We have some great sponsors once again.  I got to work with an image from one of our sponsors Lemon Shortbread and it is called Flowers and Curls Girl  I coloured this using ProMarkers.

Here is my card and the new sketch layout together.  Lots of Layering in this one.  I do like to see lots of layers lol!

 

 For my Card I used a 7" Square Card Blank and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Brown Shade.  The Patterned Papers are from First Edition Paper Pad.  I used a Doily for the circle part of the sketch and stamped on the Just for you sentiment which is from Stampingallday.  I added a Ribbon and hand tied the bow, added some paper flowers and finished by adding Green Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Great card, you colored it perfectly :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAGIC. xo Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Love the colours.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweet image and pretty papers -great layout too---Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon