Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Thank you Fairy Much!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


The theme for the next fortnight is Fairies.  Please come on over and join in with us.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Polkadoodles 



 The DT were kindly given a choice of image to work with.  I chose to work with this one called Serenity Fairy Kisses and I have coloured her using ProMarkers, Copics & Prismacolour Pencils.

I made a Thank you card for a friend.  She has been a great help to me lately so thought would use this little fairy to send her a Thank you message!

I used a 6" Square Card Blank.  I decided to keep the card quite simple as I love this image and wanted to keep it as the main focus.  I added a Bow and stamped the sentiment which is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added some Purple Pearl Gems.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. A cute stamp on a lovely card!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
    Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 7 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon