Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

Purply Easter

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


The theme for the next fortnight is Include an Animal.  Please come on over and play along with us.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs.  


The DT were kindly given a choice of images and I chose to work with this one called Toby in Pot and I have coloured this with ProMarkers.

For my DT card I used a double layer of the same patterned paper which is from Papermania.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I finished off by adding clear purple gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful.
    The card would also fit well to our challenge at the sweet stampers.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sweet image, lovely colours and design. thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful make.. thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals I'm so pleased you are our first ever entry. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://Scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with a cute little bunny image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fantastic Easter card and pretty image :-))
    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon